Thursday, 21 April 2016

Time Bomb Powerball Intensive Moisturiser

Don’t you love it when you find products you thought you’d lost? I was first gifted the Time Bomb Powerball Intensive Moisturiser* very soon after it was first released. At the time I had many other moisturisers I needed to use up first and having never heard of Time Bomb it this was unfortunately put to the back of my shelf.


What is so striking on first appearance of the Powerball is the simple white, ball-shaped packaging which is not overstated. However, the Powerball aims to defeat dehydration causing ageing through the use of 21 natural hydrating elements particularly Ecotin and Thehalose which help the skin to maintain hydrated in both hot and colder climates.

I have been using this after cleansing in the evenings and even though the suggestion is to use a serum after moisturising I have felt no need to reach for any other products. I can say that it is the richest, yet lightest moisturiser I think I have ever used and thankfully I have not gone to bed feeling sticky as my skin immediately starts to absorb and hydrate. I have seen a difference in how hydrated my skin has looked when waking up with far less dry patches which seems to last throughout the next day too.

I’m just sorry that I haven’t given this or any of the other Time Bomb products a try before the last few weeks.
Have you tried anything from Time Bomb? What should I try next?

*PR Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment