Jordans Muesli: I literally cannot get enough of muesli
at the moment. I do find myself reaching for various mueslis and granolas over
anything else for breakfast at the moment. I am always on the lookout for new
mueslis to try. Sugar content has always been something that does concern me in
cereals so I do like to look for the most natural and simple recipes I can.Scholl Gel Activ Insoles for Flat Shoes*: I laughed when I started taking the pictures for this blog post as I realised in my excitement to test these insoles out I totally forgot to take any pictures before trashing the packaging. Oops!!... a rooky blogger error. I often find myself doing lots of walking and standing up while working so these have been amazingly comfortable and ideal for my flat feet for added support. Having sticky bottoms once in your shoes there is no slippage which can be so annoying. There are also various other types for heels and all shoe types so I may have to invest in a few more pairs.
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Varnishes: This particular one is in the colour Lychee. A firm nail varnish favourite, and one that seems to have had a lot of use this month after lots of events. I am the worst person for chipping my nail varnish but somehow this one seems to last a little longer than many others. I love the formulation too so now I find using normal nail varnishes a tad strange.
Witch Blemish Gel: This has done the trick after cleaning my skin for any stubborn red patches and spots overnight. I love the smell of witchhazel and this just seems so calming, but also allows my skin to breathe too.
Ella and Rose Patchouli and Vanilla Body Butter: I think I originally bought this from a supermarket with no real expectations. The smell of this is amazing, I’m not a massive a fan of vanilla, and seems to linger even once absorbed into the skin. The texture is quite creamy which I find means you don’t need much and sorts those troublesome drier areas out.
*Kindly gifted by Bzzagent

No comments:
Post a Comment