I’m definitely considering going to purchase the conditioner and hair treatment mask to try as I would be interested to see in combination how well the range as a whole will work for my hair.
Thursday, 30 June 2016
Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo
Recently, I’ve been trying out a range of new shampoos
and conditioners. I find I either get quite bored of using the same brand of
hair products or I find it’s quite beneficial for my hair not becoming reliant
on a series of products. I often fear my hair takes a bit of a battering from
being exposed to heat frequently, so often I like to look for new products that
keep some of those concerns at bay.
The Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair range which includes shampoo,
conditioner and also a hair treatment mask which all contain keratin shown
to improve the strength and health of hair. I bought the shampoo as a trial as
in the past I’ve found the consistency of both the Dove shampoos and
conditioners to be a little too thick for my liking. However, this shampoo
definitely seems to be a much better consistency that allows you to create a
good lather that can be rinsed out easily. I’ve been combining this with my
current conditioner, a Tresmee one, that to be honest I don’t love but needs
using. The results have definitely been pleasing with a good lasting scent,
hair that looks super silky and best of all I don’t feel such an urge to reach
for any dry shampoos as grease is not an issue between hair washes. Hooray!!
I’m definitely considering going to purchase the conditioner and hair treatment mask to try as I would be interested to see in combination how well the range as a whole will work for my hair.
I’m definitely considering going to purchase the conditioner and hair treatment mask to try as I would be interested to see in combination how well the range as a whole will work for my hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment