Paul Costello Bag:
I got given this beautiful black leather tote bag last year for my birthday. I tend not to use this all the time and go in definite fits and starts of using it dependent on my mood for the moment. I love the size of this bag but it unfortunately does fuel my issue with accumulating stuff.
Purse
This purse is faux suede and the absolutely ideal size
for all my cards, money, railcard and holds a mini time capsule of all my past
train tickets, receipts and bits of random paper with ‘important’ notes to
self.
Student Planner:
Sadly, not the most attractive planner but it does
contain my life! I would have a normal planner but this has really useful
reminders and tips for your student budget, space for work, deadlines and
notes. Basically, what any disorganised student might need. My Mum thinks it
nannies me too much, but anything to make my life easier…
House keys and car keys: Well a necessity...
Glasses and Contact Lenses case:
I haven’t needed to change between the two while out as
of yet, but better safe than sorry for any emergency.
Snack bars:
Well any type of bar really. This tends to sit in my bag
for a while, but if I’ve learnt one thing from my Mum is that having a snack in
your bag is a near essential. Having low blood sugar levels not cool.
Chewing Gum:
A rather battered packet but a definite
essential. You never know when you might need it!?
A healthy supply of pens:
I do seem to acquire these like
my stray hair ties and hairgrips.
Make-up and Beauty bits:
· Carmex: My absolute go to lip salve.
· Chanel: Le Volume de Chanel Mascara: Great for a
quick midday volume boost. Maybe this does deserve a place other than at the
bottom of my bag pocket. · Clinique Chubby Stick in Chunky Cherry: I love how quick this is to apply. I really like the packaging on this too. Very easy for on the go.
· Hand sanitiser: I like to quickly use this if I am getting on and off public transport or if I am out and about having a bite to eat. I am by no means OCD about this but I’m sure it has helped avoid many nasty colds and coughs over the last few months.
· Chloe: A mini which was given to me last year by a lovely friend. It has taken me a while to get through this after having a mini Vera Wang Princess in my handbag. Always good for a quick freshen up during the day.
Now we are moving into Spring I would normally also carry around a pair of sunglasses. Quite often these are tortoiseshell wayfarers. I realised the other day what an issue I have with buying tortoiseshell sunglasses. This year I must break away from that vicious cycle…
Ella xx

No comments:
Post a Comment