Saturday, 19 March 2016

Five Places I'd Love to Visit

I thought I would post something a little different today as travel is something I love and want to do a lot more over the next few years. Picking only 5 places for this blog post I want to visit was actually very difficult. I have so many other places I want to visit:






1)      East Coast Australia and New Zealand: I’ve always had a bit of a dream to drive a campervan from Cairns to Adelaide or Melbourne. I think there are few places in the world that have such long stretches of beautiful coastline. The sun I think is a big attraction but I have been told that the atmosphere there is amazing.
I am not just thinking New Zealand and Australia in isolation and I would love to visit some of the nearby islands such as Fiji and even Bora Bora… swimming with pigs sounds very appealing!

2)      Marrakesh, Morocco: I’ve always wanted to experience souks. Apparently, a little bit of an intimidating experience but I love the idea of spice markets. There seems so much history in Marrakesh and the food is absolutely delicious.

3)      Santorini, Greece: The beautiful cobbled streets, weather, architecture, views and peacefulness of the place sounds blissful. The food is my absolute idea of heaven too. I feel like here you could really relax and enjoy your surroundings with hardly any distractions.

4)      Cape Town, South Africa: South Africa is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been abroad. I went to Johannesburg in 2014 to work in a school and to go on safari. I have family out near Cape Town so exploring the vineyards and areas such as Stellenbosch sounds absolutely incredible. Plus, if you are sitting on the correct side of the plane when landing during the day time in Cape Town you have the most spectacular views of Tabletop Mountain.

5)      Vancouver, Canada: I am not totally sure why I want to go to Vancouver. I think because I learnt so much about it at school. I love the idea of mountains. I love skiing and it would be nice to ski somewhere other than in Europe which I am very used to. The city has so much to offer too with Water Taxis to help get to different parts of the city.

I haven’t even mentioned wanting to go anywhere in the USA, South America, areas of Eastern Asia or other areas of Africa and even Europe. I will have to do a follow up post in the future and also see if I actually go to some of these places!

No comments:

Post a Comment