Benefit makeup but especially Benefit makeup kits are ideal for present giving. May it be your Mum, sister, cousin or a good friend. Well anyone who might like makeup. Benefit always successfully seem to create kits that contain some of the most popular and classic popular products that will suit most skin tones and preferences.
Contents of the kit:
The POREfessional (mini 7.5ml): Not being a full sized tube I know I am going to have to be sparing on when I use this, but a little does go a long way. This sits beautifully on the skin, not being too oily, and has helped my makeup last longer than without. I didn’t notice much difference in a reduced fine lines but definitely made all the difference for pore visibility.
They’re Real! Mascara (mini 3g) I literally cannot stop
raving about this. I have used They’re Real before and it is a definite mascara
favourite. I am not gifted with the longest lashes but this truly does make all
the difference and the rubber wand ensures you get those smaller inner corner
lashes too. What does make me slightly sad is how easy the writing seems to rub
out on the side of the packaging.

Longwear Powder Shadows (from top): Call my Bluff, Nude Swings and Taupe if Off: Personally, I love these because these are classic shades that are very natural and not too loud. Call my Bluff works very well as a highlighter and the more bronze Nude Swings looks beautiful as an all over lid colour. These have really good staying power and should as the price of Benefit products suggest have great pigmentation. What is particularly sad though is the combination of these three shadows is not available in any other kit.
Benetint (Mini 4ml) One of the first products that
Benefit ever released and still clearly a firm favourite among makeup wearers.
This was definitely a product I used to be slightly scared of worried I would
look more like a tomato than someone with a natural flush or rosy lips. I have
slowly grown to trust myself a little more and love this especially as a quick
lip product as it does not feel sticky. Be warned a little does go a long way!
Dandelion and Rockateur (split pan) I am not sure whether
the colour pay off is great for both the Dandelion and Rockateur and I actually prefer some of my cheaper blushers for better colour. I can definitely say feel for my skin tone a combination gives me a good healthy, glow though which might not be so obvious on darker skin tones.
Mini Face Powder Brush and a Double-ended sponge
applicator I haven’t actually used these yet!
Plus, like many other Benefit kits a little book comes
containing tips and tricks to using all the products which for anyone who is
just getting into makeup is definitely really helpful.
The only missing thing in this kit is a concealer,
foundation and in my case a good brow gel for a full face of makeup but I can
be quite fussy on these things so this suits me well.
At the moment Benefit are selling this kit on sale for
£19.66, so if this sounds like your type of kit then I would get your skates
on.
Ella xx


No comments:
Post a Comment