I have tried a few products that suggest the same results
as the L’OrĂ©al Studio Pro Smoothing Cream and have been a bit of disappointment
really. Trying this I was originally a little sceptical of its ability to be
any different from any other similar haircare products I have tried.
Over the course of the last few weeks I have been putting
this to the test smoothing through the lengths of wet hair and then drying
normally with a hairdryer. This is where I’ve had to take the next step using
hair straighteners to get the desired sleek look otherwise I’ve ended up with
hair that resembles hair with no product in. This cream really does have some
great staying power and I have noticed humidity and rain hasn’t been so much of
an issue for flyaways.
I have not had any issues over using heat on my hair using
the Smoothing Cream as this product is formulated with heat protection properties.
I don’t like to straighten my hair too often, but I have peace of mind that I
am not doing so much damage to my hair. I have been really pleased with how my
hair has felt after using this product too. There is always a concern of hair appearing
and feeling slightly greasy. No such problem here!
The smell is one which reminds me slightly of going to
the hairdresser. Very fresh and subtle especially once applied to the hair. I
know this product must be doing the trick if people think my hair is looking
healthy and well maintained.
The back also has some handy tips on how to use the cream
using their website, so I will have to try using this cream in a different way
to see if does the trick when styling also.
Ella xx

No comments:
Post a Comment