Crème Eggs
What would Easter be without these little
beauties? They had to be included in this months favourites as I look forward
to them every year Our household certainly went a tad overboard this year on Crème
Eggs so I have quite a few to get through!
Naked Basics Palette
A brilliant palette for every day
use. Obviously, I love the other Naked palettes with some mattes and shimmery
shades but this a great for an understated neutral look. Perfect to pack up and
take anywhere when the other palettes are slightly more bulky.
L’Occitane Rose Hand Cream
This is a repurchase after
being given this for my birthday last year. Since my repurchase I think they might have updated their packaging which I think looks even better. This is has been an absolute staple
for me over the winter months but has continued to be very loved into February
and March. This is brilliant for those dry and chapped areas of your hands. A
definite treat!
Cigarette Trousers
This pair are a Warehouse blue print.
Quite a recent purchase and have worked very well with various shirts, jumpers
and teamed with my pair of suede tassel loafers have been a great transition to
the warmer spells of weather we have been having in the UK.
Anthropologie Measuring Spoons
I know truly my most
random favourite to date but these have been invaluable in the kitchen over
Easter. There is nothing quite like some vibrant kitchenware and there is something
so happy about these.
If I could I would literally buy all my homeware in
Anthropologie.
Would love to know what you have been loving throughout March.
Ella xx

No comments:
Post a Comment