Saturday, 16 April 2016

25 Facts About Me.

Since it was my birthday this week I thought it would be a fun post to write 25 facts about myself. It is much harder than you think!
1)      I have an ‘unhealthy’ addiction to peanut butter and houmous. A slight issue...

2)      I have a twin brother called Angus, who is 9 minutes older than me (may explain why the picture above has been chosen.)

3)      I only have my ears pierced, and I have no wish to get anything else done.

4)      My family have just moved house for the 11th time.

5)      My guilty crush is Ben Fogle.

6)      I’ve known since I was very little I want to become a teacher once I have finished my Geography degree and done a PGCE.

7)      When I was about 7 all I wanted to be when I grew up was the tooth fairy.

8)      I have never broken any bones *Touch wood.*

9)      I have a real fear of falling backwards, well that and at times heights.
10)   I really dislike cooked ham.

11)   Every time I watch Monsters Inc I cry.

12)   I’m definitely more of a morning person than a night owl.

13)   I have kept virtually every letter I have ever received since the day I started secondary school.

14)    I love going to sleep to the sound of rain.

15)   I am the least artistic person I think you'll ever meet.

16)   One of my biggest pet peeves is when people don’t put down the loo seat after using it. Thanks boys!!

17)   I literally love anything that is stripy.

18)   I am definitely more of a dog person than a cat person.

19)   I often enjoy getting ready to go out more than the actual going out.

20)   I hate smoking. I have never smoked and I never will.

21)   I take the view that everything happens for a reason in life.

22)   I absolutely hate being late for things. I get really panicky.

23)   People often tell me I am very observant, but also a very good judge of character too.

24)   Since I was little I’ve had a little puppet donkey called Cuggly who whenever I’m at home has to sleep in my bed.

25) I would do anything for my family and friends, they are my complete world.

No comments:

Post a Comment