Tuesday, 5 July 2016

June Favourites

June has been an extremely busy month for me both working most days of the week and also trying to fit in seeing various friends and family. This month has not seen many new favourites but here are three things that I have been really loving.

* I apologise for the poor quality of picture. I couldn't take this with my normal camera and I didn't realise how poor it was until it came to editing and sorting this post out.... Sorry!!*
Calumurid Pro Hand Cream: I have been trying a range of the Calmurid products because these are designed for people with particularly dry skin and eczema. The hand cream has deserved a particular mention this month though because working and being on the go has at times left my hands in need of a little TLC at the end of each day. I don’t rate the smell to be honest but my hands have obviously reaped the benefits of regular use.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Rose Gold: A definite range of matte and shimmery eyeshadows I go back to time and time again. I find with this a little definitely goes a long way and combined with some of my other eyeshadows I absolutely last the staying power and finish it gives to my makeup which can be made to be bold or a subtler shimmer.

Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough ‘Wich’: Oh boy if you love Ben and Jerry’s Cookie Dough is definitely the thing for you! This is two cookies sandwiched together with vanilla ice cream. Eating these I honestly think I’ve died and gone to heaven. These come in various sizes a smaller eight pack or the larger 3 pack. Plus, they now do this in tubbed ice cream form too. I really hope they consider doing these in other flavours too.



No comments:

Post a Comment