Grounded Chocolate Orange Body Scrub: After quite a bit of hype over this range of body scrubs I couldn’t wait to get my hands on some to try. Of the three I would have to say this would have been the last I would have tried not being a massive fan of chocolate orange. However, I was surprised by how much I liked the smell being so chocolate orange. This scrub is very messy so trying this in the shower is very important. I think the packaging is something different and attractive in keeping with the coffee idea, but ideally it really needs to be made of a more waterproof material if coming into contact with water.
What is also pretty cool is they are running a competition for a trip to Paris if you upload a selfie onto Instagram using your Grounded Scrub.
Alpha H Micro Cleanse with Glycolic acid and Peppermint:
I often so many exfoliants seem to merge into one and can often feel quite
harsh which puts me off wanting to use them. I have used this about once or
twice a week for 3 weeks and because the beads are much finer than in other
exfoliants this seems to do a better job of unclogging my pores. My skin seems
much brighter with the inclusion of cucumber and the anti-bacterial peppermint
properties ensure my skin truly is clean. For the time being I will have to
stick to some other more affordable exfoliators but the Alpha-H range has so
much on offer.
Vichy Normaderm Anti- Blemish care: I’ve never knowingly used
any Vichy products before but I always like trying new moisturisers. This
claims to help any hormone imbalances around the time of your period which may
increase the chances of blemishes and the production of extra sebum. I honestly
can’t testify to these claims yet but I know that it has done a brilliant job
keeping my skin hydrated and as radiant as it can be with a lack of sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment