Saturday, 7 May 2016

Exam Stress Necessities

The joys of exam season are on us again. Over the last few years of taking public exams I have gained a few things that get me through these horrible few weeks of exams. Virtually, all I want to do is curl up in a ball and hope they go away but that is definitely not going to get me anywhere. Instead I often try to include a few special treats during my day to make a lot of revision that more bearable and to have something to motivate me. Sweet treats are a must, the ban on buying chocolate has been lifted for the next few weeks, and sometimes a quick sugar boost just does the trick. On this occasion I did buy Cadburys Fruit and Nut, but the new Cadburys bars with Oreos and other amazing things may have to go in my basket when current chocolate levels are running low. Tea is also another exam essential in my life. I can’t find many other things that are as comforting as a mug of hot tea. A great relaxant before bed.

Exam season also calls for lots of evening DVD and series watching. Chick flicks or Disney have to be on that list for a good singalong or cry. Well nothing that is too taxing on the brain really! This week I have been out quite a bit with some of my friends which has been brilliant for taking my mind off any exam stresses. Being all in the same boat really helps to know you aren’t alone but has helped me get any worries off my chest. The plans for the next few days are having some pampering sessions, my skin is in desperate need of some TLC, and also being out in the beautiful sunshine for some much needed exercise with some of my music.  
Have you got any other good exam season tips or tricks? Fingers crossed for anyone also sitting exams too.

No comments:

Post a Comment