
I have recently been changing up my skincare routine which so far seems to be suiting me well. I always fear with some facial washes how harsh they are on my skin. Are they actually doing more harm than good? My skin is generally quite dry and sensitive, but I can truly say that because this facial wash is not a serum or cream, it’s more of a gel-like consistency it is much easier to lather into a foam to remove dirt or make-up.
The exfoliating properties in this gel mean that you know
any dead skin cells are being got rid of. These jojoba microbeads unlike many
other washes I have tried do not feel like you are scrubbing your face away
with a sandpaper like a scrub. Always a bonus!

As this facial wash contains Vitamin C and a citrus fruit
called yuzu this helps boost the radiance of your skin making you look and also
feel far more awake then using many other washes. The yuzu smell is also really
refreshing and definitely does not smell too chemical like which makes me feel
like I am least putting something a little bit more natural on my face.
Goodbye dull and flaking skin throughout the next cold and
wet few months…
Ella xx
No comments:
Post a Comment